Join BGA & Fanwood Presbyterian Church as we host Charity Board Game Day! As we support those in need of food locally & those who are in need of an education internationally.
A full day of learning new games, rediscovering classics and playing your favorites, while making new friends and supporting those in need. We will be holding raffles, a silent board game auction and having tournaments throughout the day. Food and drink will be available all day or bring your own. Please spread the word to others.
- A $10 donation is suggested.
- Space is limited and not guaranteed. RSVP to ensure a spot.
- Please bring games to teach and lend others.
- 100% of all money collected goes to charity.
If you would like to auction your games your games off to the public, we only ask for a $10 donation and you keep wining bids.
If you would like to make a donation for the charity to the event and/or if you would like to volunteer please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot come but would like to give:
1. click the link below, 2. next click ‘Here to Quick Give’, 3. click, ‘continue quick give’, 4. enter your credit card information and under Gift Information/ Fund, drop down to Mission Trips and all of your gift minus the credit card fee will go to providing a university education to Nicaragua graduates. https://www.myowngiving.com/Default.aspx?cid=621