Jason is back in the chair solo this week, and can’t believe it’s taken 176 episodes to get to this topic!
Jason is a licensed, practicing psychotherapist in Connecticut who has used board games in his therapy for almost a decade. Along with way, Jason has accrued some go-to board games for different situations, dealing with mental health and wellness. Some of these include:
- Promoting cognitive sharpness (4:53, including a review of Brain Waves: The Astute Goose, a memory game from Dr. Reiner Knizia).
- Connecting with teenagers (25:25)
- Managing Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (36:29)
- Coping with Anxiety (42:32)
- Coping with Depression (57:04)